Sunday, June 5, 2011

Macross Frontier ep 20 Empty Diamond Crevasse (Eng Sub)

Uploaded myself. Subs belong to their respective owners.

Was going through my old collection of videos in my folder and I came across this. An emotional scene that impacted me greatly since 2008, in terms of execution.

MACROSS FRONTIER FANS. Spoilers alert!

This happens in episode 20.

Michel's death scene was truly tragic, committing a noble deed for love. Singing in the background was none other than one of my favourite sentimental songs of all time, Shinkuu no Diamond Crevasse (Empty Diamond Crevasse) sung by May'n.

Death scenes, this is how you do it.

Wanted to scream so badly when Klan screamed too.

And I would not hesitate to scream at you too if you are one of those people who think animes are "just cartoons." Intricate plots, , stellar animation quality, amazing songs, excellent voice-acting and the ability to reduce you to tears - that's anime. But I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment