Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 24 - Favourite anime hero/heroine

OMG I HAVE SO MANY. Never mind, since time is all I have, I shall list them ;) And no Lelouch is not a heroic character, he's known for his anti-hero characteristics so... meh.

Introducing the first two chibi heroes:

1. Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist



He's especially hilarious with his rage face:



Lol. Moving on...

2. Allen Walker from D. Gray-Man 



These two are always teased by other characters in the anime for their "chibi" figure! But don't underestimate them, they kick ass.

Strictly speaking, in Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero, there are actual heroic spirits that are summoned by seven masters. Here are my favourites!

3. Archer from Fate/Stay Night


4. Lancer from Fate/Zero




The story of his past is so tragic *sniffs*

5. Gilgamesh from both Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero, (though he was known as the Archer rank in Fate/Zero.)


He's one of the more superior Servants, the glorious of all kings. I mean, just look at the face on that cocky bastard in gold. Badass, I like! AND HE'S VOICED BY MY FAVOURITE SEIYUU, SEKI TOMOKAZU. Yummy voiceeeee. Don't ask me how a voice can be yummy.


As for heroine... Okay I know I should choose Saber because she's obviously a strong, powerful woman who ruled Britain as a king. She's superbly popular among the fanboys, maybe that's why I am a little not too fond of her. *jealous*

Anyway, my favourite is Tohsaka Rin from Fate/Stay Night.


I SHIP RIN AND ARCHER TOGETHERRRRRRRR. They are even wearing couple outfits - red. HINT HINT HINT. And he's her Servant. She's his Master. I LOVE THESE TERMS. Okay, I shall stop before I make this into a favourite anime pairing post all over again.


Besides, who could resist those long legs, mini skirt and thigh high socks? ;)


P.S.: Totally didn't know she qualified as a tsundere. Now she's my favourite tsundere!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh!!! my favorite master is my father! Kiritsugu Emiya.. >.<..., and my favorite is... (as can you see at my profile)

    ReplyDelete