Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 3 - Your anime crush

Hmm, now whom shall I start with in this diverse harem of mine...? (cackles) I shall just name the first 5 ;)

1. Athrun Zala from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.



I guess if you were to state it officially, Athrun's my number one anime crush. Looking hot shirtless aside, he is an amazing character. Compared to his friend of a rival (or rival of a friend) Kira Yamato, Athrun is extremely human. He makes mistakes, he gets confused, but he is a benovelent individual who is firm in his beliefs. Kira, on the other hand, was created to godly perfection (literally) in Gundam Seed Destiny, and that annoyed the heck out of me. 

2. Yzak Jule from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. 

 

A temperamental, hot-blooded youth. I find him particularly fascinating because he was the first personification of a "bishounen" (literal translation: beautiful male) I had encountered in my early years of anime exposure, yet there is nothing effeminate about him despite his bishounen look. Was a rival of Athrun, but currently a staunchly loyal friend. 

3. Lelouch Vi Britannia from Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. 



If I keep harping on about how amazing and twisted and noble Lelouch is, you will never hear the end of it. Besides, you'd already know ;)

4. Tsukimori Len from La Corda D'Oro. 

 

A good-looking, sullen, broody boy who is talented in playing the violin. What's not to love? Besides, deep down, he truly cares about that annoying whiny brat of a main character Kahoko. How I wish I could replace her with ME! 


5. Kuran Kaname from Vampire Knight.   



A pure-blooded vampire sex god. He's stoic and calm, but possesses a dark side beneath that kind facade. And there is always, ALWAYS something very enticing about that fact, one that draws girls into his considerably huge fanbase. (P.S. Manga is 100% better than the anime.)

No comments:

Post a Comment