Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 6 - Most annoying anime character

Suzumiya Haruhi  from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi 



Yup, I'm going against the flow here. She is quite a hit among the fans of the anime (for reasons I am sure I could not comprehend) but I am annoyed by her ever since I started watching the show; GREATLY.

She's loud, obnoxious, has an over-the-top attitude, pushy, imposing, and I find that her seiyuu's voice is just as annoying as she is - high-pitched voices are almost never likable in my books.

So yeah, I guess you could say I dislike her for the same reason her fans love her. Meh.

A runner-up to win this "title" would be Marina Ismail from Gundam 00


(left: Marina Ismail)

To put things simply (and bluntly), she could be one of the most useless female leads in the history of anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment